Danville Criminal Defense Lawyer Protecting Your Rights And Future
If you face criminal charges in Danville or Pittsylvania County, you can expect to face aggressive prosecutors who see their cases through to trial. Unlike some jurisdictions, criminal law in southwest Virginia is not about plea bargaining.
That’s why it is critical to retain legal representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney who is confident in the courtroom and who is familiar with the prosecutors, judges and other individuals in these legal communities.
When you need a Danville criminal defense attorney, turn to my firm, Greg T. Haymore, P.C. I have decades of experience defending individuals against a broad spectrum of criminal charges throughout southwest Virginia, from speeding tickets to capital murder. My extensive knowledge of the law and thorough preparation have helped make the difference between a prison sentence and reduced or dismissed charges for many of my clients.
For a free consultation, please call me at 434-688-4895 or complete my contact form. I am a local attorney with extensive experience in courtrooms throughout the Dan River Region. I am here to fight for you.
Criminal Defense Representation
I represent individuals in a variety of criminal defense matters, including:
- Traffic offenses — Speeding, reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and more
- DUI — Ensuring that your constitutional rights are protected and minimizing the impact of a drunk driving conviction
- Drug crimes — From simple possession to trafficking, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamines
- Domestic assault — Often a misdemeanor charge that must be taken seriously because of its long-term ramifications if you had previous arrests or if you are arrested again
- Weapons crimes — Includes possession of an illegal firearm, unlawful possession or sale of a firearm, unlicensed use of a firearm, and interstate transportation of a firearm
- Robbery/burglary — Breaking into and entering a building or structure with intent to commit a felony
- Sexual assault — Criminal sexual contact and aggravated assault
Contact A Pittsylvania County DUI And Drug Defense Attorney
Whether you have received a traffic ticket or DUI that could result in the loss of your driver’s license, or you face a more serious felony charge, I am adept at minimizing the impact that any criminal matter will have on your life.
To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your case, please call me in Danville at 434-688-4895 or complete my contact form. I can review the facts of your case, provide a straightforward assessment and recommend the best steps to take.