Mark Brien Holland
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Civil Litigation
Whether you need Personal Injury expertise, domestic relations guidance, or general problem solving, my goal is your success.
Having been a trial lawyer for over 20 years, I offer practical problem solving legal services to individuals, businesses and institutional clients. Over the past 20 years, I have developed a successful practice by focusing on three key concepts: unswerving loyalty, focused diligence, and relentless pursuit of solutions to meet my clients' needs and goals.
My practice has covered a broad variety of practice and geographic areas. I have successfully assisted clients with matters ranging from Administrative to Zoning and much in between. Practicing in both Virginia and North Carolina, I have practiced from Patrick County to Mecklenburg County in Virginia, and from Forsyth County to Person County in North Carolina. Please look through the pages of our website to learn about us, our areas of practice, and how we can help solve your personal, business, or legal issues.
If you have any questions about how I can help you I invite you to contact me.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 1991
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A. - 1988
- Virginia, 1991
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 2000
- North Carolina
- Super Lawyers
- Martindale Hubbell BV
- Clement Wheatley, Partner
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Phi
- Virginia State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar